Legal Representation For Entertainment Transactions
At Koenig Law Offices, we provide seasoned transactional representation to companies, creatives and rights holders. Attorney Sally Koenig has represented clients involved in the entertainment industry for more than a quarter century. She has the skills and experience to give legal counsel on a wide variety of agreements.
Ms. Koenig counsels clients in a range of areas including:
- Entertainment Law: Film, Television, Streaming, Literary and New Media
- Literary and Publishing
- Personal service contracts for Actors
- Rights Clearance
- Distribution and Financing
- Executive Employment Agreements
- Production and Post-Production Services
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Literary and publishing agreements
- Representation of minors in the Entertainment industry
- Trademark and Copyright Protection including:
- Outside General Counsel and Business Affairs
Sally Koenig has clients around the world. She has represented artists, executives, athletes and executives in virtually every part of the entertainment industry.
Negotiating Favorable Contracts
Ms. Koenig’s long history of representing both industry executives and individuals in contract negotiations and transactions gives her unique insights. She has a thorough understanding of how each obligation and consideration affects fortunes of every party involve. By tapping her knowledge and experience to structure legally strong contracts and agreements, Ms. Koenig enhances the status and success of every client.
Contact The Entertainment Law Firm Of Koenig Law Offices
Sally Koenig provides high-level, personalized services at cost-effective prices. To set up an initial consultation to discuss your entertainment industry legal needs, call Koenig Law Offices at 310-984-1225 or fill out our online contact form.